About the course
This course is specially designed for UI developers and Web developers, who wish to learn how to develop high performance, event-driven, real-time and scalable networking and web applications using NodeJS development. The other components if the courseware includes fundamentals like express routes, bootstrap process, directives, statements, routes, filters, services, HTTP web server, handle requests and responses with event-driven comms and handling databases.
2. Understanding AngularJS basic and advanced in-depth concepts.
3. How to create custom directives, filters and different types of scopes in directive.
4. Creating and consuming REST service.
5. Creating HTTP web server and handling requests & responses.
6. Handle Sessions, Cookies, and Session Stores.
7. Using HTML Templating engines like Jade and Handlebars.
8. Using Node's Package Manager – NPM
Who should do this course?
All professionals who are keen to develop high performance, event-driven, real-time and scalable networking and web applications should go for this course.
1. History of AngularJS
2. Angular Architecture
3. 3 Vs of Big-Data - Volume, Velocity and Variety
5. Controllers and Scope
Hadoop Core Components
7. AJS HTML Events
8. Two Way Binding
9. AngularJS Services
11. Standard Validations and Custom Validations
12. CRUD Operations using Web API
1. Understanding NodeJS
2. NoeJS Advantages
3. NodeJS Fundamentals
4. Installing NodeJS
5. Node's Event Loop
6. Writing Asychronous Code
7. Blocking vs Non-Blocking Code
8. Understanding Modules
9. Built-In Modules
10. Using require() to modularize code
11. Creating Modules
12. Exporting Modules
13. Understanding node_modules folder
14. Installing and using 3rd Party Modules
15. Events and Streams
16. Understanding Events
17. Reading and writing streams
18. Building Node Web Application
19. Building a Web Server
20. Making Web Request
21. Understanding Web sockets
22. File System
23. Understanding Process Object
24. Manipulating Files
25. Understanding Buffers
26. Working with Form
27. Displaying Data
28. Error Handling
29. Working with Session, Cookies
30. Authentication and Authorization
31. Database Operations
32. NoSQL DB vs SQL DB
33. Connecting to NoSQL DB – MongoDB
1. Building Web Application with ExpressJS
2. Understanding ExpressJS
3. Installing ExpressJS
4. Fundamentals of ExpressJS
5. Defining Routes
6. Routes Evaluation
Mock-up Tests and Assignments
TrainingNCR.com assures weekly mock-up tests and regular assignments to help the students cement their foundation and have a real work-like scenario. The total tests and assignments have no limit for diligent students.
Project : Online Shopping Site
Desciption: Create a online shopping site, which will show the list of products to User/Customer. A user can purchase products and see the previous order history. Here, admin will be responsible for adding products, categories and approving customer order. The application will use three-tier architecture with extensible approach. We would be using payment gateway to do online payment.
What you will learn through project?
1. How to create shopping cart.
2. How to integarate payment gateway.
3. How to decouple modules using Dependency Injection
4. How to validate data at clientside and server side.
5. How to optimize your page performance.
6. How to secure you application based on user roles.
7. How to publish your App on IIS.